I have been slacking on posting on here. We actually have been traveling quite a bit since the beginning of November. I was able to go home while Mike did some traveling for work, At Thanksgiving we were able to go to the cabin and work on some more things that needed to be done for our occupancy permit, which I am really happy to say we received! The cabin looks great and I will post those pictures after the holidays.
Aiden has been doing well. He is sitting up for long periods of time and is now starting to rock on his hands and knees. It seems like it will be a matter of time before he gets his coordination down to move his legs with his arms. Oh and we absolutley love dill pickles! We have his 6 month well check tomorrow so stay tuned!
OMGsh!!! He is so darn cute!!! Love his smile :-)
ReplyDelete