I have to apologize for not posting in the last few months. It has been pretty busy here. Aiden and I spent some time in Wisconsin since Mike was gone for 9 days in March for ConExpo. My parents, Aiden and I took a mini trip to Red Wing, MN and took in all the sights. We also took home some Red Wing pottery for my collection..Thanks for the early birthday present Mike and Aiden :).
In early April the three of us were able to take a trip up and visit Grandma and Grandpa Keery. They babysat Aiden while Mom went with Dad to Milwaukee to have dinner with Uncle Brian. We ate at the Harley Museum in a restaurant called Motor. Then the best part was the ice cream stop and Kopps. If you have ever been to Milwaukee or ever lived there and was able to partake in Kopps you know how good their custard is...to die for!
For Easter we trekked up to the cabin. Aiden had a great time there and the weather was pretty nice...in the low 50's so a warm jacket and shoes and he was all set. He definitely hates being in the house and loves being outside, so I will have no problem getting him outdoors this summer....thank goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment